Water I Used Yesterday:
8 am-drank =12oz
8:10am-brushed teeth=25oz
8:15am-flushed toilet=64oz
8:30-Fed dog, put warm water on his food, filled his water dish=80oz
10:30-breakfast: Eggs (13,000oz), potatoes (825oz), tomatoes (430oz), mushrooms, green peppers, avocado, garlic, olive oil, pepper, salt, 1 yerba mate drink. Rinsed the vegetables.= >15,000oz
12:30pm-Filled water bottle=20oz
2pm-flushed toilet=64oz
3:40pm-Ate an apple with peanut butter=2300oz+
6pm-Drank ~10oz of coffee=4620oz
7pm-ish-flushed toilet=64oz
7:50pm-washed hands=50oz
8pm- Dinner: quinoa, lentils, zucchini, carrot, broccoli, kale, onion, coconut oil, garlic, salt, pepper, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, vegetable stock base, olive oil=probably similar to breakfast, >15,000oz
8:30pm-Hot cocoa-milk, cocoa mix, marshmallows=6600oz+25,000oz
9pm-brushed teeth=25oz
Grand Total= At least 70,000oz, or 2,200 litres
not including:
cotton use for the clothes I wore
more for meals, especially from using olive oil, peanut butter, avocado, and coconut oil.
I also drove a car, which used gas that requires water to process, and to grow if it contains ethanol.
Used water to wash dishes, and wipe down kitchen counters.
Used toilet paper which required water to grow and process.
I know I'm missing others, and on top of all that I should have drunk more yesterday as it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment